How can protect your skin in summer
As we all know Summer is one of the toughest seasons when it comes to Skincare. In Summer, you have to be very careful to take care of your beautiful skin. Especially for females who have sensitive skin, they should apply thick layer of sunscreens SPF 45-60 in the right way to protect their skin from heat and sun. To protect your skin in summer some effective tricks are as follows, these tricks are based on expert and professional Dermatologist.
The Sunscreen and sunblocks are very effective ways to protect your skin. But, there is a difference between Sun Blocks and sunscreens because sunscreens protect against UVA rays, this is transparent and not visible when applied on the skin, while Sun Blocks are protected against UVB rays. These are thicker and visible when applied on the skin.
For protecting your face from the sun the best thing that you can apply in daily schedule are:
- Cleanse your face at least two or three times in a day. You can clean your face with a mild face wash or with normal water.
- After washing your face, you have to go first with Moisturizer, because it is the best source to hydrate your skin. Take one or two drops of moisturizer and apply it on your face in the upward direction.
Note that: If your skin is dry, then you should use heavy moisturizer with SPF 45-60.
- You can apply Serums on your face, you need to apply it gently on your skin in a circular motion with the help of your finger tip on cheeks, nose, forehead and under eye area.
- You should apply sunscreen every day on your skin with SPF 45-60. For best result, take sunscreen on your palm and apply it on your face in circular motion and leave it at least 10 minutes before going out from your house.
- If you want to protect your skin throughout the day i.e cloudy as well as in rainy days or if you want to reduce the signs of aging, then you should apply sunscreen before makeup because strong sunscreen protects your skin the whole day.
These are the best tips to protect your face and skin in summers. These tips are based on expert Dermatologist. For best and quick result, you can also go with Phototherapy and Photofacial procedure. These both are the best treatment to protect you from summers.